Follow these links for even
information on bullion coins!
Kitco Precious Metals
- Current and historical prices of gold, platinum, and silver.
Mints that make bullion coins:
- Gold Philharmonic
British Royal Mint
- Gold/Platinum Britannia
Chinese Mint - Gold/Silver/Platinum Panda (different designs each year)
Pobjoy Mint, Ltd.
- Gibraltar Dog, Isle of Man Cat
- Gold Kangaroo, Platinum Koala, Silver Kookaburra
Royal Canadian Mint
- Gold/Silver/Platinum Maple Leaf (same design each year)
- Lunar series
South African Mint
- Gold Krugerrand (same design each year)
- Gold/Silver/Platinum Eagles (same design each year)
Bullion coin dealers:
Affordable Jewelry and Precious Metals
- Current year Bullion coins, bars, and more
A-Mark Precious Metals
- Geared towards investors.
Califoria Numismatic Investments
- Full service rare coin and precious metal dealer, member PNG.
Chard Coins of Blackpool England
- UK dealer with nice selection of bullion coins, plus useful information.
Chard Gold Sovereigns
- Dedicated to gold sovereigns. Has bullion, collectors coins, gifts and jewellery.
- Wide selection of current year bullion coins
Gibraltar Coins & Precious Metals
- Good selection of bullion coins (see "Jewelry" for some previous year bullion coins)
- Has a lot of useful information on current bullion coins!
SouthLand Coins & Collectibles
- Current year coins, incl. large Kookaburras
4 Precious Metals
- A number of interesting bullion coins, plus 2 books on bullion coins.
Other bullion coin related links:
USA Coin Book
- Offers a marketplace for selling U.S. coins, and includes a
US Coin Melt Value
- Device to detect counterfeit bullion coins
This page last updated
May 8, 2014
Return to main page